VIP Package - 6 months program
In this extensive package you will find everything you need to fully enjoy your new life abroad.
After six months you will:
- have a overview of all the important steps you need to take (and started doing them).
- have prepared yourself for possible emergencies (doctor, hospital, flat tire etc.)
- understand what is important in feeling at home again
- have strong family communications about the move and how it effects everyone
- know how to handle cultural differences
- understand which emotions are involved in moving abroad
- be confident in your new environment
- be confident in how to handle the challenges which are part of moving abroad
The first few months after arriving in a new country are very important. You will probably experience excitement and positive feelings about the step you have made. This is the time to enjoy your new adventure abroad.
The first few months are also the time to provide yourself with a firm base for your life abroad. It is the time to settle in and provide yourself and your family with a new home. You actually did it and maybe you start to wonder what to do next.
Questions you might have are:
- How do I prepare myself for emergencies (find a new doctor, dentist, garage etc).
- How do I meet new friends?
- What should I do first to feel at home again?
There definitely comes a moment when the first positive feelings start to change and you will encounter some challenges or negative experiences. Expectations you had had the beginning will not come true. You might feel out of balance because of all the changes you have gone trough. You will experience the first cultural differences.
Feelings you might experience:
- Feelings of being insecure. Did I make the right decision to come here?
- Feelings of disappointment. Is this it?
- Feelings of loneliness, grieve and homesickness.
You can prepare for this. And you don’t have to do it alone.
Give yourself the best possible start in feeling at home abroad
Tips & Advice
All Time Email Guidance
12 coaching calls. One every two weeks.
Calls take place online. From your own home, in your own time.
Offline sessions are available in the area of Grasse (06), France.
Your personal situation is key in this program. All is adapted to your personal situation.
I will share all the tips, tricks and advice I have gathered the last 5 years.
From my own experience but everything I encountered as an expat coach.
During the sessions you can contact me via email to keep the process going. No need to wait for the next call.
If you have a family moving abroad affects everyone. it is important that everyone in the family regains his balance.
Good communication is key and if needed this will get attention also.
(Testimonial translated from Dutch)